Assembly of Modules and Complete Assembly
Most of our manufacturing processes include assembly, because we not only produce individual precision parts but also assemble these to form individual positioners and ready-to-install modules.
It goes without saying that we provide modern, sophisticated workstations suitable for both simple and more complex assembly work. We also have the know-how and facilities to assemble complete special-purpose machines and to commission them.
- Partial and complete assembly of mechanical modules
- Complete assembly of special-purpose machines and systems
- Assembly of individual parts from the prototype to the module
- Assembly of small series from lot size 1
- Welding of prototypes and modules
- Procurement of all supplementary standard and purchased parts as well as third-party services
- Function tests and documentation
- Logistics through to the customer
Max Schilling AG provides third-party machining steps such as surface treatment, heat treatment and sheet metal working through competent and efficient specialized local partners.
Max Schilling AG has added the assembly process to its ISO certificates.